Thank you for your interest in joining our team! There are many employment opportunities at The Blennerhassett Hotel.
Front of the House
Start your day with warm hellos. Welcome and assist our guests at our hotel. We have many positions that offer the opportunity to interact with guests and develop your hospitality skills, including:
- Front Desk
Heart of the House
From making beds to making dinners, teamwork is more than what we do, it’s why we come to work. Jobs in the heart of the house include:
- Information Technology
At The Blennerhassett, leadership means knowing everyone by their first name. Whether you’re a seasoned professional, entering the job market for the first time, or returning to the workforce, examples of leadership positions in our hotels include:
- General Manager
- Director of Operations
- Human Resources Manager
- Director of Food & Beverage
- Director of Sales
The housekeeper is responsible for helping to achieve ongoing guest satisfaction and team goals through the maintenance and upkeep, cleanliness of rooms.
Job duties and responsibilities include:
• To understand all standards of room/suite cleanliness
• To consistently clean assigned rooms/suites to the standards of cleanliness for The Blennerhassett Hotel
• Replenishing supplies
• Removing trash and dirty linens from rooms/suites
• Sweeping and vacuuming floors
• Reporting maintenance problems
• Spot cleaning walls, carpets, light fixtures, etc.
• Any other duties assigned by Supervisor