The Blennerhassett welcomes our Guests and Canine Travelers to sit… stay… and relax! The calm atmosphere of downtown Parkersburg is perfect for a long walk. We’ll be happy to provide you with maps when you arrive.
Dogs are permitted in all public areas of the hotel, but are not permitted in Spats Restaurant, Lounge and Patio & Courtyard.
Select rooms are available for guests and their dogs.
Room types that are dog friendly: Traditional Doubles, Intermediate Kings and Junior Suites
Pet Fees & Contributions
A non-refundable fee of $50 per stay is required, with an additional fee of $25 per stay for a second dog. Guests may bring a maximum of two dogs and are asked to check-in with their dogs at the Front Desk. A “Woof!” Welcome Kit will be provided for your pet(s).
With your pet fee, a donation of $5 will be made to both the Parkersburg Humane Society and the Parkersburg Police K-9 Unit.
Woof! Welcome Kit
- Welcome card with information about your stay
- Bowls with Placemat
- Welcome Treat
- Pickup bags for easy cleanup after your dog
The Blennerhassett Hotel welcomes dogs under the following parameters:
- Dogs are permitted in all public areas and guestrooms for a non-refundable $50 fee (per stay). An additional fee of $25 is assessed for each dog after the first dog, with a maximum of THREE dogs allowed. The fee includes a deep-cleaning of each guestroom prior to the next guest’s arrival as well as use of pet amenities during your stay.
- Pet admission is restricted to dogs only, no size restrictions.
- The Blennerhasett welcomes service animals at any time. In this case, the pet fee is waived.
- Due to health codes, dogs will not be permitted in Spats Restaurant, Lounge or Patio & Courtyard.
- Dogs must be on a leash at all times in any public area.
- Please be considerate and properly clean up and dispose of pet waste.
- Pets are not to be left unattended in a guestroom at any time, unless kept in a travel carrier or other acceptable crate.
- Pet owners are responsible for any damage to hotel property.
The Blennerhassett Hotel reserves the right to remove any dog for improper behavior, including, but not limited to, excessive barking, biting, evidence of disease, or urination or defecation in public areas.
** The adorable Mini-Goldendoodle pictured above can be found & followed here >>