The Blennerhassett Hotel offers a warm welcome and inviting atmosphere that will delight even the most discriminating guests. Built in 1889, the hotel blends the past and future effortlessly with seamless integration of the elegant nature of its bygone era and the modern comforts of today.
After a restful night’s sleep, your guests will be ready for the flurry of activity offered in the Mid-Ohio Valley. Whether you prefer a show at the Smoot Vaudeville Theatre or the Actor’s Guild Playhouse, or touring Holl’s Chocolates, a local Swiss chocolatier, your group will have plenty to keep them engaged.
Many different packages are available to our tour groups. To contact us for more information, you may reach our Reservations Manager directly by calling 304.865.8650 or by email.
All of our Legendary Packages include:.
- Warm Step-On Welcome to Greet and Orient your Guests
- Housemade Cookie and Punch Reception
- Accommodations One or Multiple Night Stays
- Luggage Handling Round Trip
- Your Choice of Meals including Dinner and Breakfast
- All applicable Service Charges and Taxes
- One Complimentary Package for minimum 15 Double Occupancy Rooms Consumed