We are committed to compliance with Level AA or higher of The World Wide Web Consortium WCAG 2.1 Accessibility Guideline Standards. We maintain a pledge to continue to meet or exceed up-to-date guideline standards in the years to come.
All photos include alternative text compatible with screen readers
All video on theblennerhassett.com is captioned
This website was designed to be easily readable with high contrast and keyboard usability
A sitemap is included in the footer links for easy navigation.
Please direct any web accessibility issues to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are always open to suggestions for improvement.
Should you need further assistance, please refer to the following links
We aim to extend our genuine hospitality to all hotel guests, inclusive and of all people with all accommodation needs.
The front doors exceed 32 inches where you will be greeted by a Valet. The Blennerhassett Hotel has a wheelchair-accessible path of travel from parking, through the hotel and elevator.
The Blennerhassett Hotel & Spa property offers:
- Accessible guestrooms, by request
- Accessible public entrance
- Two handicapped-accessible parking spots
- Unobstructed access to the front desk, elevator and guest rooms from the main entrance and the Promenade entrance
- Accessible elevators
- Braille Elevator
- Braille Room Numbers
- Closed Captioning on Televisions
- Limited rooms with Roll-in Showers with grab bars & toilet grab bars
- Level or ramp entrance into the building
- Service animals welcome